a) It means that we are using the internet for good purposes and it also means that we are prone to cyber attacksb) Yes it does.We are still dealing with people and when we are dealing with people , we need values like respect and resposibility
It means to be someone who uses the net.Yes,they do. No matter how open cyberspace may be, we must still have our values.
1.It means to have vast quantities of information.2.Yes. We have to respect the other people online
1)It means to be someone who use the internet regularly.2)The partially exist as some people still respect others and are responsible but others do not respect others believing they cant be tracked down.
It means to be a person who uses the internet.We have to prevent the usage of spams and hacking tools
1) It means to be a person who follow the cyber rules and not go against it or cyber bully others2)Yes values like respect and responsibility exist in Cyber space.As in cyber space it doesn't mean that we can disrespect people.We must always take responsibility and be respectful to everyone
1. Being a digital citizen means having and using digital gadgets such as a laptop and phone, and also using the internet.2. Yes, they do. These values make sure the internet and networks do not have mean and unsure posts that influence and hurt people.
It means someone who uses the internetYes they do. One must always uphold their values
a) It means that we are people who use the internet for good purposes.b) Yes, they do. Sometimes when we communicate with people, we need to be polite.
1. It means someone who uses the net2. Yes. People can see things you post on the net, so we should still hold proper values.
1) It means to be someone who uses the internet regularly.2) Yes, because respect and responsibility can be excersied during chatting and videos
It means to be a part of the digital society onlineYes we do have to respect everybody online and likewise we should expect others to respect us
1. It means to be someone who uses the internet.2. Yes, they exist in Cyber space. There are still people behind those videos or posts so we should treat them like how we treat people in reality.
1) It means that we are people who use the internet. 2) Not really. People tend to use cyberspace as a place where they express themselves truthfully - nasty stuff are said on cyberspace. BEWARE! :)
1) It means that using the internet properly and not spam each other or strange persons.2) Yes , we need to respect each other and not post bad remarks of others that is our responsibility because it reveals to the whole world that we don not have nettiquette but it is not the truth......
It means someone who uses the internet.Yes they do. We must respect others and be responsible for our posts or whatever we use the internet for. Respect and responsibility exists in cyberspace for a number of reasons, one of it being not getting ourselves into trouble.
1.It means to be someone who uses the Internet2.Only a handful people respect those two values, but there are others who don't respect those values.
1) It means someone who uses surf the internet oftenly2) Yes. Some people try to ban the use of vulgarities in social networks like facebook.
1.It means to be connected digitally, through any platform, to be a part of the internet or digital world.2.Yes, they exist in cyberspace as there is still a need to be polite, if not, the whole cyberspace would be flooded with spam and disrespectful remarks, and even though people do not know you, you still have to be polite, which gives the need to be responsible.
It means that a person is someone who uses the internet very often.Yes, they do. Because we should should respect to people's post and during chats. Likewise, we should be responsible not post any inappropriate things online.
1) It means to be a person who uses electronic device and is part of the internet world and follow the cyber rule.2)Yes, the ones that violate the rules will face penalties. Respect and responsibility are used during communications on internet.
1) We have to be responsible on how to act on the internet, like downloading legal videos and music.2) Yes, it does. It means that we are talking to real people who deserve respect and acting and speaking requires our responsibility